If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue using the website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and advise that you familiarise yourself with their policies.
• This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Your Privacy is important to us and maintaining your trust and confidence is one our highest priorities when you visit our website.
We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential.
Talbot Grove was established in 1993 with the aim of treating people with addictions and other related issues. All treatments are broadly based on a combination of the Minnesota Model of Addiction Treatment and the 12 Step Approach originally developed by Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
Our services are delivered by a team of professionally qualified & highly experienced Addiction Counsellors at our centre in Castleisland, the only one of its kind in the South West.
Information we collect from this website
Personal data is collected only when that information is provided by you the user in the following methods.
Parties to whom we disclose information
As a rule, we do not disclose personal information to any third parties.
Talbot Grove take appropriate security measures against unauthorised access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of any personal data and against their accidental loss or destruction.
Talbot Grove have in place high standards of security that are essential for the processing of all personal data and continue to invest in technological developments as they arise.
The individuals for whom Talbot Grove stores personal data have the following rights:
• To have your personal data obtained and processed fairly
• To have personal data kept securely and not illegitimately disclosed to others.
• To be informed the purpose for which the information is held.
• To get a copy of your personal data which you have provided in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format if requested within 30 days from the request.
• To have your personal data corrected if inaccurate.
• The right to Erasure where the personal data is no longer necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
• To prevent your personal data from being used for certain purposes apart from the purposes you have consented to.
• If you are not satisfied that Talbot Grove manages your personal data you have a right to make a complaint to the Protection Commissioner. (www.dataprotection.ie).
Policy on collecting from children
Our website and services are directed to people who are over the age of 13, we do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
• In accordance with our retention policy, mailing lists are deleted immediately if clients leave, or request removal.
• Mailing lists are reviewed every two years and if there has been no engagement within this period, users will be removed from the mailing list.
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Changes to this policy
This website uses First Party cookies. To understand, disable or delete cookies, we recommend visiting http://www.aboutcookies.org for more details.
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
More information on Google Analytics can be found at https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Castleisland, Co. Kerry
Ph: 066 714 1511